How We Can Help
The law offices of Berry & Associates have extensive experience in winning social security benefits for clients that deserve them. We have, and are prepared to, take your case as far as necessary to obtain a favorable decision with respects to your benefits.
Below is a partial list of the things our firm will do to ensure you have the best chance for success. As you read through it, we encourage you to ask yourself…
Do I really want to try to do something this important to me and my family without the help of a qualified representative?
- Quickly and accurately determine the exact status of your case today.
- Request all necessary medical records from treating physicians and specialists.
- Review, decipher, and request clarification of medical records.
- Properly prepare your initial claim application (or appeal) along with all supporting documentation.
- Work closely with the all individuals assigned to and responsible for your case, including the Disability Examiner from the Disability Determination Services office, members of the Office of Hearings and Appeals, potential witnesses, etc.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and that the process is moved forward at the fastest possible rate.
- Accurately compute the dollar amount of benefits owed to you and your dependents, including money due for back benefits.
- Travel to your hearings anywhere in the United States at no cost to you.
- If necessary, submit documentation and evidence for a Request for Reconsideration, Appeal to the Social Security Appeals Council, or lawsuit in the Federal District Court.
- Social Security Disability
Contact Berry & Associates via email or call us at 1-888-330-7874.